This policy explains what kind of personal information our temple acquires, how it is used and shared, and how users can manage their own personal information.
1. Business information
|Corporate name||Religious corporation Byodoji Temple|
|address||177 Aratano-cho, Anan-shi, Tokushima 779-1510, JAPAN|
|Representative||Representative officer Rev. Taniguchi Shinryo|
2. How to get personal information
- When a user registers for use, we will obtain an e-mail address (when registering with an e-mail address), user name, and Byodoji ID.
- When applying for a prayer, we will obtain your name, furigana, wishes, birthday (star memorial service only), and when applying for a memorial service, we will obtain your name, furigana, common name, dharma name, and anniversary of the person you want to memorialize.
When applying for a gift, in addition to these, we will obtain the delivery address, address, and telephone number.
- When applying for Añjali, we will obtain your name, furigana, wishes, and email address (if you have not registered as a user).
- When making inquiries, we will obtain your name and e-mail address (if you have not registered as a user).
3. Purpose of use of personal information
- Please be assured that we will not provide the acquired information such as the prayer history to a third party.
- We may use the e-mail address obtained to contact you as necessary, such as maintenance of the service used by the user, and to respond to comments and inquiries from the user.
- We may use your name, e-mail address, delivery address, and address to ship the gifts and charge the usage fee.
- The purpose of use of personal information shall be changed only when the relevance before and after the change is found to be reasonable.
- When the purpose of use of personal information is changed, the user will be notified of the changed purpose by the method prescribed by the temple, and in addition, it will be announced on the website.
4. Measures to safely manage personal data
Our temple strives to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date, and provides education and training to all employees and officers to protect it from unauthorized access, falsification, leakage, loss and damage.
In addition, we have established personal information protection regulations and regularly inspect the management at the site.
5. Shared use of personal data
Our temple does not share personal data with any organization.
6. About the provision of personal data to a third party
We will not provide personal information to a third party without consent, except in the following cases.
In addition, even in the following cases, if there is a risk of significantly damaging the "freedom of religion principle" guaranteed by the Constitution of Japan, in principle we will not provide personal information to a third party.
When required by law
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by law, obtaining the consent of the person will hinder the performance of the affairs. When there is a risk of exerting
7. Handling of anonymously processed information
When creating anonymously processed information (personal information processed so that a specific individual cannot be identified and cannot be restored), the temple will take the following measures.
- Appropriate processing according to the standards stipulated by law
- Take safety management measures in accordance with the standards stipulated by law
- Publish the item of personal information included in anonymously processed information
- To identify the person who created the personal information, collate it with other information.
8. Disclosure and correction of retained personal data
When requested by the person to disclose personal information, the temple will disclose it to the person without delay.
If you wish to notify, correct, add, delete, suspend the use of personal information, or suspend the provision of personal information to a third party, please make a request according to the following procedure.
Please mail the following documents to the inquiry counter.
- Invoice for disclosure of retained personal data, etc.
- Copy of identity verification documents (driver's license, individual number card, residence card, special permanent resident certificate, certificate with face photo such as passport)
- Fee (500 yen per request as an administrative fee)
- Shipping address 177 Aratano-cho, Anan-shi, Tokushima 779-1510
- Address: Byodoji Temple
9. Contact information for consultations and complaints regarding the handling of personal information
If you have any questions, concerns, complaints, or other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information at this temple, please contact us using the inquiry form.
10. About SSL (Secure Socket Layer)
Our website supports SSL and encrypts the communication between the web browser and the web server.
Personal information entered by the user is automatically encrypted.
11. About cookies
Cookies are data sent from a web server to a web browser.
The web server can identify the user's computer by referring to the cookie, and can use the temple website efficiently.
The files sent by our website as cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information.
You can also disable cookies by setting your web browser.
Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information posted on the temple website, the temple is not responsible for any actions taken by users using the information on the temple website. will do.
The temple shall not be liable for any damages caused by the user's use of the temple website and damages caused by the user to a third party.
13. Copyright / portrait rights
The text, images, and all content on our website are protected by copyrights, portrait rights, etc., and unauthorized use or diversion is prohibited.
You can freely set up a link to our website.
However, depending on the content of the website, we may refuse to set up the link.
15. Enactment date and revision date
- Enactment: March 10, 2022